Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian Henderson Brian Henderson is offline

Default Are Panasonic drills THAT good

On 28 Mar 2007 08:12:25 -0700, "RayV" wrote:

I love my DW 9.6V drill but it barely drives two screws before
requiring a charge. Never felt I needed more power so I have no
interest in a 18V gun. I have heard lots of good things about
Panasonic batteries but what about their drills?

While 18V is usually overkill for most woodworking, I'd never go so
low as a 9.6V driver, that's just too little power. What I usually
use is my 14V Hitachi and it works like a charm, I've got 3 batteries,
one on the drill, one in the charger and one charged and ready to go
and I'm never out of power.