Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Ideas for 16 meter long arms...

In message , Timothy Murphy
writes
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

It's either a very wobbly pole and poke, or a string and a weight. I
would get some chimney sweep stuff, but that beyond the reach of those
more or less.

I think time has almost run out as well. the battery may well be toast
already. No wind is forecast for DAYS.

If I can't cobble something together from what I have today, I might as
well wait for nature to take its course.

Was your model radio-controlled?
Perhaps a second radio-controlled plane
could knock the first one off its perch.
And if that gets stuck, a third one may do the job ...

And ...

eventually the tree will keel over due to the weight of scrapped balsa
perched in it's upper branches - job done

--
geoff