Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Choosing a new lav

In article ,
John Rumm writes:
Clive wrote:

When I move the bathroom in the house how do I determine if the new
toilet is a good "flusher"? I'd rather have some recommendations than
chancing it. A lot of effort seems to go on promoting the appearance

B&Q "Blanco", flushes really well, but has an odd design with the water

I bought a bog-standard cheap B&Q close coupled about 5 years ago.
Can't recall the name, but it turned out to be Royal Dalton when
I got it out of the packaging. In spite of being only a 6 litre
flush, I don't think it's even needed flushing twice.
No complaints at all, except the matching plastic seat was crap,
so I took that back and bought a solid beach one in Homebase
which matches well the rest of the bathroom.

--
Andrew Gabriel