Posted to uk.d-i-y
EricP EricP is offline

Default Bath Tap Washers

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:12:44 +0100, John Kelly
wrote:

Thanks and thanks to Mike also. Yes, that describes what I've got,
including the wheel shaped thing in the airing cupboard. I'll go and buy
a few different washer sizes tomorrow and hopefully sort it out on the
weekend.

The current Lidl specials features a little accessory tray chest
containing loads of bits for replacing consumables at home. It is
stuffed full of washers of all types, particularly tap ones.

It costs £4.99 and I am off for my second one in a minute.

We costed the contents individually in merchants and sheds and make it
approaching £50 for bits bought seperately. It has saved my arse for
the last year in loads of different situations from the car to a
shower install.