Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Guesses, please

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message
Good luck, I went through this a couple of years ago, when I considered
installing a steel Quonset building. I really wanted to compare products
and prices over the net, but found it was difficult to get anywhere near
accurate pricing via the automatic estimators and every company I
contacted came off like shysters. They all have "special deals" on units
from cancellations and all manner of hustle tactics. It just seemed so
seedy I gave up

I have run into this already. Seems like there are so many "cancellations"
that people want to blow out. There seems to be some long sad story
attached to every building.

Steve