Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Default Guesses, please

Good luck, I went through this a couple of years ago, when I considered
installing a steel Quonset building. I really wanted to compare products and
prices over the net, but found it was difficult to get anywhere near
accurate pricing via the automatic estimators and every company I contacted
came off like shysters. They all have "special deals" on units from
cancellations and all manner of hustle tactics. It just seemed so seedy I
gave up

"Steve B" wrote in message
30 x 50 x 16 ft. metal building, on slab. Two rollup doors, three regular
doors, four windows, four skylights, insulated.

Turnkey.

Steve