Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Jesse Jesse is offline

Default New to turning.

I am relatively new to the wood turning craft..That being said i bought
a lathe that i could afford at the time as well as tools that that
weren't premium.Both have worked quite well in getting me addicted to
the flying wood shavings .As a beginner project i have made a few tool
handles and as far as i am concerned they turned out quite well. My
question is this ,I am looking to purchase some new tools that are
better quality .But i am not sure how to go about choosing from the
multitude of companies out there .The lathe will be upgraded once i can
afford that but i think that it will take quite a bit of time for me
save the amount needed for what those lathes bring.Any advice would be
greatly appreciated..

Thanks,
Jesse