Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Guesses, please

"Goedjn" wrote in message

Just go to http://www.unitedsteelbuilding.com, and feed
their little guestimator. It'll still be a WAG, but
it will be an EDUMACATED WAG.

I'm going to do that right now. Thanks a lot.

What is it about you that let you post such a helpful relevant answer, and
then there's others sitting here looking like a monkey pondering a
micrometer?

I'm a professional helpdesk support person.
The ability to answer dumb-ass questions at least moderately politely
is a required job skill.

--Goedjn.

(You did ask...)

Yes, and I appreciate that, being a dumb assed question asker. But, the
response does weigh heavily as to whether I do much business or conversation
with the other person or their company.

I get testy at times, like everyone else. But it's nice not to be slapped
when asking a dumb question. I have asked a bunch, and think that it only
bothers the people who know everything there is to know, and are bothered by
us people who don't.

Thanks again.

Steve