Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction,alt.architecture
Bob Morrison Bob Morrison is offline

Default How Long to Tape / Mud / Sand Drywall ?

In a previous post Matt Whiting wrote...
Bob, how much analysis of design that wasn't yours would you want to do
before feeling comfortable attesting to it via your seal?

No documents prepared outside my office receive my PE Stamp with only one
exception. The only documents prepared outside my office to get my PE
Stamp are drawings prepared by a drafting service I hired to help with
drawings.

In no case will I seal someone else's calculations.

--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co