Posted to rec.woodworking
RayV RayV is offline

Default Are Panasonic drills THAT good

I love my DW 9.6V drill but it barely drives two screws before
requiring a charge. Never felt I needed more power so I have no
interest in a 18V gun. I have heard lots of good things about
Panasonic batteries but what about their drills?

This one is on sale for $95 and free shipping
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-EY64...5094335&sr=1-1

Only slightly more than I would pay for two batteries for my DW.
Anyone have one of the Panasonic drills?

One big drawback is according to the description I can't snap my R2
and P1 bits in the side of the drill like I can with my DW...