Jim Wilson

Default Quick change tool post price check

Dave Young wrote...
You'll have to machine the t-nut to fit your compound as it comes as a
blank threaded rectangular piece. It was my first upgrade on my 9"
South Bend. I bought mine from Enco (piston type). I've kept an eye on
them on E-bay and don't remember any better deal. Also, Enco is
offering free shipping this month if you give the promotional code of
NRS34 when ordering.....

Youdaman, Dave. Thanks for the code. I guess it's time to spring for it.

In answer to the question somebody else asked, yes, it comes with five
holders: Styles 1, 2, 4, 7, and 10. The wedge type is also on sale for
$160, but at the AXA size, I think the $70 is worth more than the
difference I could expect between the two types. (G)

Cheers!

Jim