Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bob Weiss Bob Weiss is offline

Default Linksys BEFSR81 ver.2 router/switch component ID?

Meat Plow wrote:

Not to be smart but what makes you think a schematic would exist for this
thing?

The fact that someone somewhere designed the thing, and would want to
document their efforts in a form understandable to others?

I doubt anyone anywhere ever did a component lever repair on this
or any other Linksys unit.

Some Linksys products have quite a following in the "hardware hacker"
community. And call me a tree-hugging hippie freak, but spending 10
minutes soldering and a few cents for a part beats the hell out of
dumping a nearly new unit (which would cost ~$80 to buy new)into a
landfill...

Bob Weiss N2IXK