Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default Total newbie...how to fix a garbage disposal....

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"RocketMan" wrote in message
ups.com...

No no,

I am certain that something 'bad' fell in and I want to get it out. I
didn't think it'd be THAT hard to remove the rubber thing but its
resisting all my attempts.

I'll check the link to see if there is a technique to it.

Pay attention! You do NOT need to remove the rubber thing to remove foreign
objects. Just reach in. If your hand's too big, removing the rubber thing
won't help much.

Maybe I should suggest he borrows a large size speculum from an ob/gy's
office. He could use that with a flashlight to "look into things". G

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)