Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill Bill is offline

Default inside air quality

Might want to try sleeping in a different room. Use sleeping bags, but don't
use any of your bedding.

If that solves problem, maybe something in bedroom? Laundry detergent?
Bedding? Wife?

Might also want to try a stand alone HEPA air cleaner. I have allergies and
this really helps during the spring. Note that my allergies are most
noticeable in the evening. in the spring (right now). And I did not have
allergies until I was about 35!

I start coughing and when worse my eyes start itching. Then I take an
allergy pill (over the counter), turn on my HEPA air cleaner, then I'm fine
after awhile.