Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn Goedjn is offline

Default I assume most of you have their own home, that is why you might be able to give me an advice

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 00:45:29 -0400, mm
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:37:07 -0400, Goedjn wrote:

4) I need title insurance? When is the best to get it? Same day, I
purchase the house?

Maybe. I didn't feel like paying $1000.

That will depend on what your mortgage company requires,
*YOU* don't want title insurance at all. You just want

See below.

the results of a title search. But if you're borrowing
money from a major corp. You probably have no choice.

Why do you suppose the major corp. wants him to get title insurance?

Because they don't have to pay for it, so it's low return for
zero outlay.