ATP

Default Quick change tool post price check

Jim Wilson wrote:
Enco has the Phase II piston-type AXA on sale for 90 bucks, and I'm
tempted. This is a luxury purchase for me, as I already have a couple
decent tool posts, but no quick-change. Should I jump on it or keep
waiting for a better deal?

Thanks!

Jim

That's the whole set with some toolholders, right? I passed up a used wedge
type Aloris (no toolholders) at a recent auction when the bidding went to
$85. Of course it's always hard to tell how high the other guy was going to
go, I might have been able to get it for $95, which would have been a good
deal. I've seen them go in the $150 range and they always seem to bring
pretty good money on ebay.