Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Johnson Peter Johnson is offline

Default Choosing a new lav

On 27 Mar 2007 06:17:32 -0700, "Clive" wrote:

When I move the bathroom in the house how do I determine if the new
toilet is a good "flusher"? I'd rather have some recommendations than
chancing it. A lot of effort seems to go on promoting the appearance
of the device and precious little information on the rather more
important (in my opinion) effectiveness of the "business end". I
guess that a poor installation and poor soil-pipe routing will defeat
the best "flusher" on the market.

Very satisfied with my Roca Laura after three years, very rarely have
cause to flush more than once. (Push button control, too.)