Posted to alt.home.repair
AKA Gray Asphalt AKA Gray Asphalt is offline

Default vinyl channels

"willshak" wrote in message
AKA gray asphalt wrote:
I need something to put over a glass table top base. The base is a criss
cross with 1/2" edges that touch the table top. So I need something to
cover the bass to go between it and the top. I'll post a pic if this
isn't intelligible.
Thanks,
: -)

Like self-sticking little soft clear plastic buttons?
You might find them at the big box stores.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

That might be better than what came with the table. It's a glass table with
a glass base. I can't think of a word to describe them. Kind of like |_| and
they fit over the glass edge base. The depth was about an inch or so. But
I'm going to look at the plastic buttons. The glass top should keep them in
place.