Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The REAL Cause of Glpbal Warming

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:35:16 -0400, "Ken Johnsen"
wrote:

Well Said Tim

BTW, Tim, you might find the following of interest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaE98w1KZ-c

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
Mark & Juanita wrote:
On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 06:36:01 -0500, Bud Frawley
wrote:

I guess younever heard of al gore? think real hard!he's the only one
which was elected president in 2k not shrub! I guess you think
getting elected by the will of the people mean's your not prominent!
LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! you know where al gore went
to before he got in politic's? it's a little place called C-O-L-L-E-
G-E!

World of difference between going *to* college and attending college.

Al
did the former, for a while. Flunked out of both law school and

divinity
school. His grades as an undergrad weren't all that great either.

Somehow,
I don't think he spent a lot of time in science classes.

You know, I've heard this repeatedly (and would love some proof by
citation), but ... it makes absolutely no difference even if entirely
true. The electorate hasn't the attention span to dissect even a mildly
complex issue, nor does it have even the basic science skills to spot
exaggeration on Gore's scale. The simple fact is that the media twits
have won the battle for the voting "mind". Substance is essentially
irrelevant and "presence" is all one needs. Coupled with the feverish
moaning of the Hollyweirdos, Western politics is steadily going the same
direction of the "news": It is becoming "Reality" TV, which is neither
real nor true.

Here are some references to Gore's academic record:
http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a38dcfe0d392e.htm
http://www.larryelder.com/Gore/goredubiousrecord.htm

.... snip