Steve Smith

Default Unishear?

I sure like my nibbler. It is really amazing to watch it go.

Steve Smith

jjjjj wrote:

Hello all,

I'm thinking about buying a nibbler that will nibble 1/8" steel.

Those cost about $1100. But there is a thing that Bosch calls a
Unishear that is about half as much. There are also versions by
DeWalt, Milwaukee, etc. These seem a little more like shears, at
least as much as I can tell by looking at the picture in the catalog.
Though not like pneumatic shears that look like power scissors.

Anybody ever use one? Do they distort the edges like a pair of
regular shears do?

Any other recommendations? Comments?

-jim