Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
R.H. R.H. is offline

Default What is it? CLXII - Answer page link

Otherwise the quiz becomes so rigid, with _only_ one "right" answer.
It smacks of Fascism. Can't we all be right? Can't we all be
winners? Can't we all just get along...?

How about it, Rob? Are you willing to lighten up on the iron-fisted
control a bit?

I probably should ease up some, I wouldn't want to risk any
newsgroup/interweb sanctions for facist behavior.;-) Maybe I could start
using satisfactory/unsatisfactory when answering guesses. Actually, the
next set doesn't have any ambiguous objects, so it will be at least another
week before I change my ways.

Rob