Posted to alt.home.repair,at.building.construction.,wpg.general
Melanie Melanie is offline

Default Can anybody explain what's happening?

Just Joshin wrote:

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 22:39:31 -0500, Melanie
wrote:

Just had new roof, eavestroughs with flashing installed last spring.
This year we have these wet streaks running down one side of the house
(see pic here http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?i...898931qq3.jpg).

Did they screw up? Prior to having the work done, our original 40+ year
old gutters never did this at any time of the year (rain or snow melt
down)...

Been trying to get a hold of the roofer but wouldn't you know it they
never seem to return our calls! : (

If anybody could offer their wisdom I'd really appreciate it...it will
also help once I get a hold of our roofer...

Thanks in advance!
Melanie

Did you have ice dams?

tom @ www.FindMeShelter.com

Not that we could see...there were no icicles hanging off the edges of
the roof if that's what icedams are?...