Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction,alt.architecture
Ken S. Tucker Ken S. Tucker is offline

Default Plan Stamping (was) How Long to Tape / Mud / Sand Drywall ?

On Mar 26, 10:36 am, "RicodJour" wrote:
On Mar 26, 1:34 pm, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:

I have {snip}
a license to transport nuclear materials
throughout North America

I find that disturbing on many levels.

Why is that disturbing? I'm licensed to put a radio-
active material in an approved lead (Pb) container,
fasten it as directed and transport it in my personal
protection.

Rico I think you're paranoid, truck drivers ship
1000's of gallons of fuels and chemicals on the
inter-states every day, throughout North America,
do those truckers disturb you too?

That's the problem with you people, somebody
mentions the "N" word, and you turn hysterical
like a sissy.

Nuclear energy is a god sent power source,
it's extremely simple, something like a lb of
Uranium gets me a 1,000,000 tons of coal,
in energy equivalence, (E=mc2).

But you boomers need to get all paranoid over
seat belts, smoking, farting, diet, and Nuclear
energy, but then because you reject N-energy,
you'd rather bribe the Mid-East A-holes and
then go way over there to fight a war, that cost's
like a $trillion.
Add Global Warming into that picture and you're
totally screwed up.

So yes, I think Rico is disturbed on many levels.
No offense intended, I vented frustration too.
Ken