Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

Default Anybody Had Experience With This Cheap Grinder?

On Mar 23, 11:06 pm, "Steve B" wrote:

Bummer about being robbed. Too bad society frowns so much on murder because
some people don't deserve to be consuming oxygen. I got hit a couple of
years ago for about $3k. All it did was make me do things I should have
done in the first place with regard to security. Glad I'm moving soon to
rural America soon, where shooting people who are scrounging around on your
property is legal. Expecially after dark. No questions asked and minimal
paperwork.

Yeah, that's pretty reassuring when your kid is a passenger in some
other kid's barely running jalopy late at night out where the cell
phones don't work.

On the other hand, anybody touches my tools or my car, I would happily
consign them to the ninth circle of hell; but I need to be sure who it
is and what they are doing first.