Posted to alt.home.repair
Deke Deke is offline

Default Air Conditioner Installation

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 08:50:41 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Oddly enough, most AC installers use those words in conversation.
It goes something like this:

Gee, lets see if we can get the people to evacuate. If we open
enough windows there will be a good braze, and so the house will
be superheat. Then we'll get the AC going, and the subcooling,
and all that stuff will convince em that we're dune guud.

OTOH:
evacuate, braze, superheat, subcooling, and all that stuff might
just be AC and refrigeration terms. You'll have to wonder.

LOL!

The only one I know is the one that describes my girl friend after I
took her to the Lakers game last night. She was too long missing
after excusing herself to go to the powder room so I went and found
her in the locker room. She was not in heat; she was in superheat!