Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Wrong brick being replaced on brand-new home...

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:18:28 GMT, "David Martel"
wrote:

mm,

I may have misinterpreted the poster but I thought he was indicating that
they used 2 different colors on his house. The front color, style, texture
is not the same as the sides.

Dave M.

Oh, yeah, maybe so. When I first read "front" I just thought he only
had brick on the front. I've seen that. Two colors of brick would
probably be worse than one wrong color.

No. I think I read it right the first time, "The front
of our house is about 1/2 brick and the rest is siding."

Maybe he'll post back. It's only been 13 hours.