Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction,alt.architecture
Bob Morrison Bob Morrison is offline

Default How Long to Tape / Mud / Sand Drywall ?

In a previous post Michael Bulatovich wrote...
Only the first 'circumstance' is legal in Ontario. Review for code
compliance is not the only type of responsibility that the stamp signifies.
It is also for "responsible control" of the design

Michael is correct when it come to the law in most states in the US. As I
said in another post, that is why I won't stamp drawings prepared by
someone else under any circumstances, unless that person is under contract
to me to to produce the drawings, I.e., a drafting service.

--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co