Posted to alt.home.repair
Cindy Hamilton Cindy Hamilton is offline

Default Off Gassing Laminated Flooring

On Mar 23, 6:47 pm, Morvin Stayner wrote:
"Cindy Hamilton" wrote groups.com:

On Mar 22, 10:19 pm, Robin Michetti Robin.Michetti.
wrote:

First, let me say that I'm no more interested in breathing
formaldehyde than anyone else.

Not everybody has children. I consider childhood cancer
rates to be irrelevant in my flooring purchasing decisions.
It's not always about babies.

Cindy Hamilton

And who gives a **** about the babies that may live in the house after
you sell it! Right?

Not me. I expect my estate will sell the house. Probably not to
a family, as it's small and has only one bathroom. Despite the
fact that the original owners raised a family there, people
nowadays don't seem to think that one bathroom is sufficient.

However, I doubt I will replace the original red-oak hardwood
floors in my 60-year-old house, and certainly not with
laminate. Remember, I started off by saying I don't want
to breath formaldehyde.

And, no, I don't particularly give a **** about other people's
children. They're somebody else's problem.

Cindy Hamilton