Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
robo hippy robo hippy is offline

Default Interest in Shaving Brush Turning Kit

On Mar 25, 6:08 pm, "Pete & Kathy" wrote:
You may wish to offer a 5-pack kit, and a kit without wood for those
that have access to nice chunks.

I do sell the badger hair knots and blanks individually in my eBay store
already. A three pack might be a good diea... the full kits will probably
run $45 or so, five might be a bit much for folks.

Personally I think that shaving is an unnatural act. I do however get
occasional requests for shaving brushes. Not enough that I would carry
them. I think the brush heads (knots) could sell. It is more of a
specialty market.
robo hippy