Tim Williams

Default Straightening?

"Gary Coffman" wrote in message
But what's the difference in the weight? You lose some metal to
scale with each heat. That does mount up over many heats.

All the metal I removed finishing it piles up too. I collected about half
the filings I made and there's gotta be 5 or 10 grams there. The blade
weighs something like 80 grams, I forget... All I know is, long as I'm
forging, I ain't stopping and letting that thing cool down just to check its
weight within a half a gram :^)

Tim

--
"I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics,