Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Another Fence Question

Lawrence wrote:
On Mar 23, 10:21 pm, mm wrote:
On 23 Mar 2007 17:59:10 -0700, "RicodJour" wrote:

Tell you what. Ask to visit one of his job sites so you can see them
dig a 10' deep fence post hole. Post pictures.*

I don't know much about fences, but I'd like to see the 16 foot fence
posts. Sound expensive.

16 ft 4x4's are available at any lumber yard.

Have you personally ever heard of anyone burying a 4x4 fence post 10'
deep? Me neither. How about this, as a little experiment, why not
call up the largest, most experienced fence installer in your area and
ask them if they've ever buried a fence post 10' deep. When the
laughing dies down, post back and let us know what they said.