Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Art is offline

Default Scott Rotary Spreader Settings

They also have an interesting smoking policy. Stop or you are fired. I
hate cigarettes but I am not sure I buy into that.

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
Jeffy3 wrote:
What is it with this company? I buy a Scott brand rotary spreader back
in 2000 (its called the Easygreen 2000) but for the last couple of
years if I buy their fertilizer it doesn't even list my spreader on
the back of the bag! I thought by buying the Scott namebrand I could
at least have to avoid doing complex math to use my spreader properly!

I live only a few miles from Scotts. They are not the same company they
once were and like so many great companies corporate management is to
blame. What CEO is going to care what happens 15 years in the future? Get
the stock up high in the next three years because I will be leaving.
After that who cares.

I would also suggest that their fertilizing philosophy is based to sell
fertilizer not really take care of the grass. But that is another subject.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit