Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default Air Conditioner Installation

AlanC37 wrote:
I have bought a modern split Air Conditioner/Heating heat pump. I need
someone qualified, in the Ottawa Canada area, to install it for me. I did
not expect this to be a problem but the local guys I have contacted so far
don't want the job since the thing uses a new refrigerant called R410a and
they have no experience or equipment to handle this stuff.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might locate someone in my
area? I am, of course, working through the phone book but have had no luck
so far.
If this is the wrong newsgroup I apologise and would appreciate a pointer
to the correct place.
Thanks
AlanC37

Ask the people you bought it from, and the manufacturer.