Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default I assume most of you have their own home, that is why you might be able to give me an advice

On 24 Mar 2007 22:05:12 -0700, wrote:

I am buying a small house not in the best shape but anyway. Never owed
a house before.

I should probably say that the townhouse I was buying was only 4 years
old, so there was no concern that anything had worn out, and little
concern that something was built wrong.

And I also talked to the next door neigbhor about the townhouse
n'hood.

She assured me that it was nice, but forgot to mention that her own
dog was a barker.

I also did things like go their late evening or night to make sure
there was adequate parking when everyone was home.

I was supposed to go out to the main street to the xway during morning
and evening rush hour to see the level of traffic, but I only made it
to one of those periods, and I might have been late to that. I also
asked the gas station attendant and though he turned out to be right
when he said it wasn't bad, etc., it would have been better to see for
myself. OTOH, traffic is lighter all around this city in the summer,
and a gas station guy is there, outside some of the time, all year
long. So both looking oneself and asking someone are best.