Posted to uk.d-i-y
Martin Pentreath Martin Pentreath is offline

Default L-shaped bracket?

Anyone know where I could get an L-shaped (preferably steel) bracket?
It's to support one end of a trellis. The trellis sits on top a wall.
The bracket needs to be about 150mm x 800mm, and about 30mm wide. I
would be fixing the 150mm bit into the top of the wall with something
fairly hefty to take the leverage when the wind blows. I can't use a
long straight bar running down the wall because the wall has an
oversailing course at the top. The other end of the trellis is nicely
fixed to a sturdy fence post.

Cheers!

Martin