DejaVU

Default Advice to keep cars from sliding into my yard on bad curve.

Brian Henderson scribed in
:

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 16:40:21 -0800, Halvey
wrote:

Can we get a picture of this? Or an address? I'd love to see
why this curve is so...alluring?

Mine isn't the curve, that was whoever started this thread. I
just have a 2-way stop sign on a busy street and nobody looks
before just rolling through the stop.

the way to fix that is to have the city build a 'speed hump' on the
stop line
the ones we have here work well. it is a concrete plateau about 10
inches up from the tar, 45 degree entrance slop eeach end, the
plateau is about 4 or 5 feet wide.

if you hit it at 'roll through' speed you break some part of your
car.

swarf, steam and wind

--
David Forsyth -:- the email address is real /"\
http://terrapin.ru.ac.za/~iwdf/welcome.html \ /