Posted to alt.home.repair
3G 3G is offline

Default How Long to Tape / Mud / Sand Drywall ?

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
| Listen, Retardo, what exactly do you think you're accomplishing here?
| Are ya "whining"?
|
| You're giving some sketchy advice, based on your prejudices, which are
| in turn based on faulty information.

| You answered the question, "Do I really need to put premium gas in my
| Honda?" with "Honda's suck. You should sell it and get a Lexus."
| Excellent advice. I'm sure the OP appreciates it.

what the.......who the.............yahhhhh right.

| BTW, you may want to correct your web site about your design
| capabilities - it's misleading.

like every other advertisement in the world.

| "Plans pass town hall approval for permit in most states"
| In most states a licensed architect or engineer - licensed in that
| state - must sign off on the plans.

you are incorrect.........again
haven't needed an architect or engineer stamp or license for years.
and YES I design additions, kitchens, bathrooms, whole houses,etc.
they DO pass town halls aproval and do every week.

You know that - say that. You
| shouldn't offer things you can't provide.

I can provide far more experiences than you ever will.
and I do sell plans to other states around the USA
everywhere else...............I don't care.
BTW
the plans page you were on has made over $35,000 since 2001
wow, I guess it is misleading!

thanks for the pep talk
I'm ready again..........lets go.

snipped your stupid tinyurl

I didn't realize that you were artie boy disguised Retardo........he he
he