Old Nick

Default Advice to keep cars from sliding into my yard on bad curve.

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 22:50:36 -0500, "Refinish King"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:
Thank you for the clarification to the other person:

I didn't think it was that bad in the first place. Gunner seemed to
have no trouble.

What I said in my first post in this thread, the OP has to protect his
family. Make the ditch deep enough to stop and slide the car almost onto
it's side. A DUI, a big repair and legal bill. Will set an example, and
other's will know to slow down at that curve.

Part of my reason for posting the previous garblement was to point out
that if anyone living in a house takes obvious action to damage or
disable a vehicle that runs off the road, even into their yard, they
are liable to be on the receiving of some very nasty, dangerous
behaviour. Best let the authorities take care, and make it plain it's
not you.

..........no I'm not!

Spike....Spike? Hello?