Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The REAL Cause of Glpbal Warming

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 11:13:54 -0500, Bud Frawley
wrote:

In article ,
says...
J. Clarke wrote:
Say What? wrote:
Bud Frawley wrote:
[snip]

[snip again]
Not to mention that Al Gore invented the internet. Remember that?
That was his claim. He is truly brilliant.

There's no cure for global warming. Right now it's from all the hot air
coming out of politicians, but if we kill 'em all then they'll rot and
the methane coming out of them will still cause it.

Well, then couldn't we at least give it a try? Who knows, maybe the
methane wouldn't be quite as bad... g

ya right! thank's for proveing murder's the tipicle republiCON"S
solution for everything! I bet you do'nt even go to jail from when
your fat cat daddy bribes the judge!maybe you'll get country club
prison with your fat cat friend's! ya that's really paying for your
crime!give me a break!

Well, look's like Stinky's back.