Artemia Salina

Default What are the aluminum repair welding rods ...

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 22:19:36 -0500, Refinish King wrote:

I'd love to get my hands on what I've heard referred to as; "Green Sand"
sand and oil mixture for casting?

Green sand generally refers to foundry sand mixtures that are water based.
The sand and oil (and proprietary resin) mixture is marketed as Petro-Bond.

This place carries it:

http://www.budgetcastingsupply.com/J...ndry_Sand.html

a 25 lb. sack goes for just under $50, shipping included.

--
"Please God, help me cleanse the computer of viruses and evil photographs
that disturb and ruin my work ..., so that I shall be able to cleanse