Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Wood floor plank lengths

On Mar 24, 10:34 am, "RicodJour" wrote:

Just for giggles, why not Google how many times I've posted answers to MC's questions?

No need to. I know you post a lot of info helping folks on this group
and on others. It was just funny, damnit, the way you fired out at
him.

Everyone knows that level of frustration when dealing with others.
Especially when you feel like you have laid out a road map, told
someone where to start, and then you feel like they want you to drive,
too.

Although this isn't the case here, I have a friend of mine that says
'well Hell, Robert, you've gotten it this far, would you mind helping
me finish?" Meaning of course, would you do it for me. (Not pointing
fingers at you MC).

Worse, when I take the time to email him detailed instructions on how
to do something he will glance over them lightly and then call me
anyway to have me explain over the phone how to do something.

You do understand the inverse relationship between generosity and patience, don't you?

Absolutely. Look how many times I have posted

Try this: linklinklinklink. link link link

I just think it is better than the old famous "DAGS" without even a
sig.

Glad I could give you a chuckle.

Hey, me too. More than once I felt like firing a response back like
that, but in the end, I just go to another thread.

I just was thinking you might have missed something with MC this time.

So you singed his tailfeathers a bit... I say no harm, no foul.

Still with a chuckle over here....

Robert