Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Simple on at night off at dawn switch

wrote:

I hope I'm not to far off posting this question on this forum. Some
years ago (10) we purchased 4 or 5 simple photovoltaic light switches
( I think they were made by First Alert). We're down to two
functioning now, and I cannot find these or anything near to them
anywhere (that I've looked!). They were simple plug in the wall then
plug your fixutre in and it cycled with day. My wife and I swear
First Alert took these off the market because they worked all to
well. Now all we see is digital timers etc etc. Anybody have any
leads and these simple devices?

I looked for Intermatic because it is the only brand name I am familiar
with. They make what you describe.

http://intermatic.com/Default.asp?ac...d=58&sid=1 07