Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default The REAL Cause of Glpbal Warming

Say What? wrote:
Bud Frawley wrote:
[snip]
I have never heard of a scientist, prominent or obscure,
named Al Gore.

what a moron which never even heard of the only one which was elected
POTUS by the will of the people in 2k! thank's for proveing what a
real moron look's like! you think al gore's not a scientist? I guess
they like to have people which are'nt even real scientist's testifing
before congress! NOT!let me give you a clue dumass!you have to have
science background or your just spinning your wheel's! they do'nt
even want to hear what you have to say! I guess you did'nt even read
my post from I said he studied science in college! thank's for
proveing you were home schooled!

Not to mention that Al Gore invented the internet. Remember that?
That was his claim. He is truly brilliant.

There's no cure for global warming. Right now it's from all the hot air
coming out of politicians, but if we kill 'em all then they'll rot and
the methane coming out of them will still cause it.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)