Posted to rec.woodworking
Bud Frawley Bud Frawley is offline

Default The REAL Cause of Glpbal Warming

In article om,
says...
wrote:

FWIW, I don't know the names of any prominent scientists who
'support' the global warming hypothesis either.

On Mar 23, 11:36 am, Bud Frawley replied:
I guess younever heard of al gore?

You are correct.

I have never heard of a scientist, prominent or obscure,
named Al Gore.

what a moron which never even heard of the only one which was elected
POTUS by the will of the people in 2k! thank's for proveing what a
real moron look's like! you think al gore's not a scientist? I guess
they like to have people which are'nt even real scientist's testifing
before congress! NOT!let me give you a clue dumass!you have to have
science background or your just spinning your wheel's! they do'nt
even want to hear what you have to say! I guess you did'nt even read
my post from I said he studied science in college! thank's for
proveing you were home schooled!