Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
Just Joshin Just Joshin is offline

Default Wall Sconce Recall

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:17:03 -0400, mm
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:25:50 -0400, Just Joshin
wrote:

On 22 Mar 2007 07:52:47 -0500, wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:

Manufactured in: China

Imagine my surprise.

How long will it take, I wonder, before consumers wake up
and quit buying this crap??

Forever, although Americans will buy less as hourly wages equalize :-)

Ha ha ha!

Wait that isn't funny!

I just heard that a Chinese car is being planned for sale in the US.

I hope! Unlike the "In Name Only" American car makers, Asian car
makers are opening plants in the US. Maybe we can get a few more
manufacturing jobs here. Just hope no "In Name Only" American Car
companies buy them out, since they might just move them down to
Mexico.

tom @
www.Consolidated-Loans.info