Posted to alt.home.repair
runsrealfast runsrealfast is offline

Default Useless Web sites and general corporate incompetence

On Mar 23, 11:36 am, "EXT" wrote:
I hate companies that insist on having web-sites that are nothing but style
and artistic pretty pictures with no real specifications of details on what
they make/sell. The site in my mind is a total waste of time because I
cannot find the information that will help me decide if I want to buy their
products. So I don't buy their products and they loose. But they think they
have a great web presence.

Your unfortunately only one person. If a majority of people had your
attitude then the only sites might improve. The shopping public just
hasn't demanded more.

John