Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] miso@sushi.com is offline

Default Need help with laser project

On Mar 20, 10:55 pm, "Craig" wrote:
I have a project, I am trying to convert the X/Y/Z (blank) signals from a
circuit designed to output to a vector scan monitor and redirect them to
laser either by galvanometer/PC interface/anything possible to active this..

Can you help direct me to resources or the best way to do this?
This is for a single laser output (one color).
The problem also is that I want to increase the axis range dynamically so
that I can project on a wall, building, anything....

Thanks for any helpful suggestions!
Anyone for hire to help do this???

-Craig

Isn't thise really a 2D problem, not 3D?

I've bought the mirror deflectors from bar code reader at the local
fleamarket. Of course, that is only 1D.