Bruce L. Bergman

Default Advice to keep cars from sliding into my yard on bad curve.

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 20:09:15 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 12:30:40 -0600, zxcvbob
wrote:

Spike....Spike? Hello?

What are you talking about? Your story might have been compelling, but it
is impossible to follow with the "plaintiff of the first part" bull****
without ever having properly introducing the characters.

-Bob

A guy (call him Bob) only had brake lights on one side. He stopped for
a dude on a bicycle. This ****ed off another driver (call him Paul).

An argument ensued. The guy with the bad brake lights (Bob) went
home. The ****ed off driver (Paul) followed Bob home, and when Bob
parked in his driveway, Paul intentionally slammed his car into the
back of Bobs.

Not only did Paul smash up both cars, but he also crushed between
them a 2 yr old toddler who was rushing to see his granddaddy Bob.

At this point, Bobs family, (Sue, Frank, Melvin, Harvey, Mary Anne and
Peter) drug Paul out of his vehicle, and using cricket bats, blunt
objects, hands, feet, teeth and a woomera, beat Paul to within an inch
of his life.

Paul is currently in intensive care, where hopefully he will die in
screaming agony after a considerable amount of time has passed.

The butchered child remains a bloody smear on the driveway until a
putty knife can be found.

The family will not be charged.

Road rage sucks and is possible even in Oz.

Got it?

All I know is, if I was "Paul" and I survived the beating and got
out of the hospital, I would be pleading with a judge to lock me up
for a long time and throw away the keys for my own protection, unless
I had the money to move far away and totally disappear.

Because "Bob" or his family members, based on their initial
reaction to "Paul's" action are not likely to soon forget, or forgive.
"Paul's" head would have a bounty on it - and you simply can't put a
price tag on the 2-year-old innocent life he took...

-- Bruce --
Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545