Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] gw0udm@gmail.com is offline

Default Polycarbonate roof & reflective film - worth the effort?

On 23 Mar, 14:42, Stuart Noble
wrote:

It's probably overpriced from the above company. I would think whoever
supplies polycarbonate sheet in your area might be a better bet. I think
they're called "solar inserts". This is another source

http://www.casupply.co.uk/acatalog/s...l_inserts.html

Thanks for this. Unfortunately for me my roof seems to be one of the
more proprietary forms (Ultralite 500, apparently) and the stuff from
the above firm doesn't seem to run to that size. Polycool do seem to
'support' this sort so I guess I may have to go with them...

Thanks again for the help!

James