Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default The REAL Cause of Glpbal Warming

Bud Frawley wrote:
I guess younever heard of al gore? think real hard!he's the only one
which was elected president in 2k not shrub! I guess you think
getting elected by the will of the people mean's your not prominent!
LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! you know where al gore went
to before he got in politic's? it's a little place called C-O-L-L-E-
G-E!thank's for proveing you do'nt know you learn science in college!

Lemme guess--you had the same spelling teacher as Dan Quayle.

he proved global warming from people driveing suvs guess where? in
the good old U S of A! I hope you like liveing under water because
that's where you're gonna be a a few year's if the republiCON loon's
get there way!

Maybe he is, I'm looking forward to having waterfront property in a few
years.

global warming garbage snipped

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate